Monday, October 31, 2011

Syd my Senegal Parrot comes strolling into the kitchen

Syd my Senegal Parrot

I left Syd in my room where he was playing on the table and he can get to the windowsill, where he can see out the window. I thought he was quite happy, he had his lovely farm music by the 4 jacks and jill playing in the background. All those wonderful moo moo noises and tractors starting up. But of course he could hear all the girls chatting in the kitchen, it was Sunday and the whole family was around.

Lo behold here is Syd my Senegal Parrot strolling in

I was in the kitchen when suddenly I decided to look down, lo behold Syd is standing there on the floor next to the fridge, he must have strolled down the long passage to get there. Syd has perfected falling off things, since he has been to the vet in September for his wings clipping, he has decided he will find a way to get down. So his new trick is to pretend to slip, he has even practiced on his basket where he has figured it unbalances if he sits on a certain side. I guess there is a lesson in it for me or all of us, none of us really like being alone, we are all connected to the universal mind. We are all one really, Syd just set his intention and promptly put it into action believing, never doubting that he could do it.

More on Syd my Senegal Parrot

Syd on his Squidoo lens, Syd is having a guava crisis, as it is the end of season here in South Africa, I will have to buy tinned ones. CLEVER LITTLE BOY REALLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment